Made from the ground bark of the Funtumia Elastica gum tree (Silk Rubber Tree) found only in West Africa, it contains no other additives or fillers.
Yamoa has antioxidant, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibiotic properties because it contains anthocyanins, flavonoids, tannins, natural anti-fungals and unique polysaccharides which stimulate the immune system and has even shown potential in the lab to fight infectious disease.
How to use Yamoa™
One capsule twice a day (morning and evening) with water.
Most people find they get results within the first month. 60 capsules will last approximately one month for adults. Research indicates optimum results will be achieved after two months.
Mix entire contents of one bottle of Yamoa powder with a 1lb jar of honey. Take one teaspoon twice a day.
Yamoa experiences from around the World
Frequently asked questions
1. What exactly is Yamoa?
2. What added ingredients are in Yamoa?
3. How do I take Yamoa?
4. What are the optimum times for taking Yamoa?
5. Do I mix it in honey as and when required, or all in one go when I first receive it?
6. Can it be taken with anything else other than honey?
7. How many pots will a complete treatment consume?
8. Is it a permanent solution or does the treatment need to be repeated every year for hay fever sufferers?
9. I have had asthma for many years, and I am in the senior age bracket, will Yamoa™ help me?
10. How far in advance of the hay fever season should I take Yamoa?
11. Does it have any known side effects?
12. Are there any known drug interactions with Yamoa?
13. s there anyone Yamoa is NOT suitable for?
14. Is it safe? What tests have been done on it?
15. What are the benefits to taking the capsules over the loose powder?
16. What are the benefits to taking the loose powder over the capsules?
Hayfever & Asthma
- Regular price
- $21.00 NZD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $21.00 NZD
- Unit price
Yamoa™ Funtumia Elastica is made purely from the ground bark of the Funtumia Elastica or 'West African Silk Rubber Tree'. Traditionally consumed in Africa for generations, and it's the product we started our business with 24 years ago...
Funtumia Elastica bark 500mg.
Magnesium stearate B.P. 10mg.
Cellulose capsule 100mg.
Funtumia Elastica bark powder 30gm.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP standards.
A recommended initial course is 2 months.2 months = 120 Yamoa™ Funtumia Elastica capsules for an adult, or 2 x 30gm Yamoa™ Funtumia Elastica powder.
Children under 12 take half the adult recommended dose.
Funtumia Elastica Powder
Mix the entire contents of the 30gm bottle thoroughly with an average size jar of honey, about 1lb (454gm). Stir well until the powder is completely mixed, also stir the mixture each time you use it. Can be stirred into tea or other beverage.
Adults: One 5 ml standard teaspoonful twice a day for one month continuously. Children aged 12 and under: Half a 5ml (standard) teaspoon twice a day for one month continuously. OR take 1/4 of a 5ml teaspoon of powder twice a day with a glass of water or fruit juice, tea or any beverage, an eighth of a teaspoon for children.
Funtumia Elastica Capsules
Adults: 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening) with water.
Children aged 12 and under: 1/2 capsule twice a day (morning and evening) mixed in honey or jam, maple syrup or other foodstuff to mask bitter taste. If the child is old enough to swallow the capsule, only half of the powder will require mixing with honey (or other).
Funtumia Elastica for Animals
Dosage for larger animals is weight-dependent. For horses, please see Dosage Guidelines. We offer a bulk discount for horses. For smaller animals such as dogs and cats, please use the child's dose as outlined above.
Please read our Disclaimer before purchasing this product.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Food supplements do not prevent, treat or cure human diseases. As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescribed medication, or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking food supplements. Do not exceed the stated recommended dose. Store below 25°c in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children and pets. For Best Before Date and Batch Number see label.