ECOtanka™ Single and Double Wall Bottles
- Regular price
- £16.75 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £16.75 GBP
- Unit price
Product Type : Bottles
"So what's so special about these bottles?", I hear you ask. Well, for a start...
they're available in a range of sizes, colours and finishes to appeal to all walks of life;
- you can have single wall or thermal for keeping hot drinks hot or cold drinks cold;
- you can purchase additional lids separately to adapt your bottle easily to your demands;
they even have wide mouths to allow for effective cleaning and adding ice to your drinks
- you can purchase practical and funky neoprene Kooler™ covers with belt loops and removable shoulder straps for your single wall bottles for easy carrying
- ECOtanka will replace any lid parts (seals etc) you lose or damage so you never have to throw away a lid or an entire bottle!
- The packaging for all ECOtanka products is 100% Plastic-FREE and environmentally-friendly. To learn more about ECOtanka packaging, please click here;
- any inks used on packaging are eco-friendly inks
So now you can see how brilliantly adaptable, sustainable and ethical these bottles are, you can see why we love them and want to share the ECOtanka love with you!
350ml teenyTANKA bottles are designed for babies, kids or for adults who want a bottle which will fit into a small bag or handbag. It holds 350ml (one large glass) and is ultra light and compact.
600ml miniTANKA bottles are perfect for primary school children, being a little more compact than a regular size drink bottle. They hold a volume of 600mls (two large glasses), are ultra light and fairly compact. These are available from us in stainless steel, blue (gloss) and pink (gloss) finishes.
800ml sportsTANKA bottles are the most popular of the ECOtanka range. They can hold 800mls of drink (three regular sized glasses) and fits most standard bottle holders, measuring approximately 236mm from the bottom to the top of the stainless steel area. These are available from us in Stainless Steel, Retro Green (matt), Purple (gloss) and Antracite (matt) finishes.
thermoTANKA 600ml & 800ml Double Wall Vacuum Bottle
The thermoTANKA 600ml bottle is a tall slim design measuring approximately 228mm from the bottom to the top of the bottle only. This bottle is perfect for primary school children, or adults who want a bottle that will hold a volume of 600mls (two large glasses), keeping your drink cold or hot for a few hours.
The thermoTANKA 800ml bottle is a slightly wider design measuring approximately 238mm from the bottom to the top of the bottle only. This bottle is perfect for an everyday drink bottle providing a volume of 800mls (three regular sized glasses), keeping your drink cold or hot longer.
The vacuum properties of the thermoTANKA can keep your drink hot for 8+ hours and cold for 8+ hours depending on the lid type.
NOTE: temperatures may vary due to lid types, outside conditions and the number of times you remove the lid.
thermoTANKA fits all of the standard ECOtanka lids that we sell on this website.
Additional Lids & Kooler Covers are also available on this website here:
So beautiful and so handy!
I have just bought four of these bottles for friends as gifts after having owned one myself for nearly ten years. Mine's weathered well over the years considering I'm constantly dropping it (I'm superiorly clumsy!), and I have had the same sports lid all this time, but have just bought myself a variable flow lid to get proper gulps from it. The three I've bought for friends are lovely colours with the bamboo lids and I think they'll make perfect gifts as they're all trying to be more conscientious about using single use plastics. I also bought one of the really small ones with an adapter lid for my friend's baby when it's born in January so she can avoid the plastic feeding bottles. These are so much more durable and hygienic, in my opinion!
Not the Norm Ltd
Thank for your review!! So glad you like them! We think they're really special too, and love the versatility they offer. Have a wonderful Christmas and we hope your friends will come over and review their bottles too!
Excellent service and the bottle is a great colour. I’ve bought one before in New Zealand, so am delighted to be able to purchase another one in the U.K. Thank You.
Not the Norm Ltd
Thank you so much for your order, we're very pleased that you're satisfied.
How do you normally ship and how long does it take?
All orders are normally processed and mailed within 2 working days of receipt, but we aim to send all orders within 1 working day.
We use Royal Mail services for all orders unless over 2kg in weight, when we will choose an alternative courier.
- UK-destined orders will take between 1-4 working days depending on the service you choose for delivery
- EU orders will normally take up to 5 working days, depending on the destination country
- All other international non-EU (USA, Canada, Rest of the World) will take between 4 - 10 working days
- We ask all UK customers to allow up to two weeks for delivery
- We ask all overseas customers to allow up to 25 working days for delivery.
Returns & Refunds